The Certificate Program includes the assignment of a Deep Listening Certificate Holder as a mentor during the duration of their certificate training.
List of Mentors Forthcoming...
Guidelines for mentoring DL Certificate Candidates
1) One hour meetings on Skype or Google Chat once a month with one or more candidates (students).
2) Purpose of mentoring is to help the candidate with questions concerning the Certificate Requirements and meeting the requirements.
3) The training is centered around the candidate's formation of a DIY Deep Listening Study Group that is detailed on the FaceBook Deep Listening Study Group Portal set up by DLCH Stephanie Loveless.
4) Mentor assures that the candidate understands all of the requirements and meets the requirements towards Certification.
5) Mentor is available to the candidate via email from time to time for clarifications.
6) Mentor reads candidate's quarterly reports and gives reasonable amount of feedback to the candidate.
7) Mentor reports the candidate's progress to Program Developers. (Pauline Oliveros, Heloise Gold and Ione)
Subscribe to Deep Listening's E-newsletter!
Center for Deep Listening at Rensselaer
Tomie Hahn Director
hahnt "at" rpi.edu